Terms of Service
Instaforce Subscription Terms of Service
Effective day 20 July 2017
Please read these Terms of service carefully before using Instaforce
1. By using Instaforce, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. Instaforce is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Instaforce at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
4. As part of the registration process, we may require your Instagram login credentials or “admin access” to your social media so that we can provide you the services. We do not make any claims as to the ownership of these accounts to which we have been given access.
4.a. If we cannot access the account (password changes, wrong information provided, etc.) then it’s simply not possible for us to deliver results. At times, Instagram may require us to re-login due to expired authentication tokens or other reasons. In such cases, we’ll let you know and go through the standard login process again. Please keep in mind losing 1 or 2 business days without access during a month (approx. 22 working days) is equivalent to almost 10% of the entire month with no activity. This can impact our results. We don’t provide refunds outside the first month of service if it’s your fault that we can’t access your account.
5a. By purchasing our service you agree that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via your bank or the payment processor used.
5b. For our Instagram Growth Service, the paid service will start from the moment you complete the checkout process and you will be charged right away. The first 30 days of the service includes a money-back-guarantee and can be requested by canceling and asking for a refund within the first 30 days of service. The money back can only be requested if we don’t deliver at least 400 new followers or an average of 50 new followers per week the first month. If you don’t cancel or request a refund within the first 30 days then your money-back request will not be valid anymore as we have then started the second month of work and the second payment has been charged. You can stop the subscription at any time by contacting your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that refunds are only available for the first month of service and if canceled and requested within that first month. We have no contracts.
6a. To unsubscribe our Instagram Growth service, you must send an email to hello@Instaforce.co or your customer success manager at least 3 days before your next payment, with information explaining the reason for unsubscribing.
7. Certain services offered, focus on bringing the attention of real users to your Instagram profile with goals that may include increasing followers, likes, and comments. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way – other than the money back guarantee for 400+ followers the first month. Regardless of any perceived representation to the contrary, Instaforce in no way guarantees a specific result for Customers. You understand that you are paying us for our effort to generate results, but that results are never guaranteed as there are many factors involved, some of which are out of our control. Moreover, we cannot protect you from spam, fake, or inactive followers, as it is not always possible to avoid them. It is understood that Instaforce has no control over Facebook, Instagram, or other social media/advertising platforms and if they decide to make changes to their platforms.
8. Certain services may contain features that require connecting to various Third-party Products. To take advantage of these features, you may be required to provide us with the login credentials for such Third-party Products. By providing us with this information, You are allowing Instaforce to pass Your login credentials to these Third-party Products for this purpose.
9. Certain services may include connecting to and using certain third party products, services or software under separate terms and conditions (collectively, “Third-party Products”) such as social media services like Instagram or Facebook. Be advised that your use of such Third-party Products is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third-party Products, and we do not endorse, are not responsible for, and make no representations as to such Third-party Products, their content or the manner in which they handle Your data. Instaforce is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with Your access or use of any such Third-party Products, or Your reliance on the privacy practices or other policies of such Third-party Products.
Please read these terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything that does not make sense to you.